Pages

Monday, 7 August 2017

Hey Everyone! Week 68


Hey everyone,

Do you ever feel like you are thinking about 50 billion things at once? That's how I feel at the moment haha but it's okay.  I enjoy being busy. I don't think I have ever said that in my life, but yes, it is true haha.

So 2 main things happened this week. On Thursday we had MLC. (that's the missionary leadership council). So we have that every month. We always have to wake up really early for that. It was really good. We set some great goals for the mission and ways we can help each zone achieve our goals. It just made us all pumped. Now we just have to help the other missions feel that fire. After MLC we were busy, we also had our weekly meeting with the bishopric so we got home and we were so tired and then we had to prepare our workshop for the zone conference the next day. It was getting late and I was like ahhh my brain isn't working anymore haha. Then we had to wake up early the next day. Our workshop went well though. I always feel the Lord's help and always feel like I am being led by the Spirit when I teach! I am feeling also that I am less nervous to talk in front of others and teach in front of others. When I get up there as well the nerves fade away. It is awesome. 

On Saturday we did zone planning with the zone leaders. Zone planning is actually something that the zone leaders do by themselves. But at MLC President said, “Okay, Zone leaders if you have STL's in your zone take some time now and talk to them about what you can do to help your zone.” So we talked and we thought that if we did zone planning with them it would help. Sometimes they find they’re stuck and need more help. We got permission from President and it was so good! It was so effective! We got really pumped and we thought about ideas that we could do to become more unified as a zone and to achieve the goals that we have set. I can see how our mission is really progressing! We are becoming unified and we are seeing the miracles!!! Ah I think my head is going to explode from excitement haha.

This week we have a Sister's conference. It’s on Wednesday! I am really excited! It's for ALL the Sisters in the mission! It will be great to come together and spend some time together. 
I think that is all for now. I am running out of time like always! 

Sorry this isn't very spiritual haha. 

I hope you have an awesome week! 

Love you all!


P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE TODD FOR SUNDAY!!!! Sunday is the 13th right? I hope you have an awesome day! Getting a bit old but that's okay I forgive you hehe.











No comments:

Post a Comment