Pages

Monday, 31 July 2017

Our Mission is on Fire! Week 67



Hey everyone!

Our mission is on fire right now! So earlier we were at Aurora chapel (the biggest chapel in the mission and where our mission office is). It was just a bunch of random missionaries from different zones (mostly Polynesians haha). We just played sports. It was awesome. But the AP's came and told us that our mission just reached 161 baptisms for this month! That is the most we have had! We are so happy! I am just getting goosebumps thinking about it haha. The culture in the mission is changing. We are having more faith, being more obedient, working harder and having more unity. It is awesome! We are like one big family. I love it. 

This week has been awesome. Me and Sister Tio are loving life haha. There is no contention in our companionship. She is my closest friend here so it's like we're just hanging out every day hahaha except of course we are working hard.

One thing I want to share is what happened last night. We had a missionary fireside at Antipolo stake centre! I got to go because I was singing in the choir! It was soooooooooo awesome because I got to see people from the Branch that I served in! They were so shocked to see me haha but it was great to be reunited again! As the choir, we sung 2 songs. The first was a Book of Mormon stories medley. The second was the sisters in zion and bring the world his truth medley. Ahhhhhhhh I love that song so much! There were so many missionaries and when we sung that it was SO powerful! I had goosebumps literally from my head to my feet hahaha! Singing really does bring the spirit. At least we were in a group so you couldn't hear my voice hehe. After it we travelled home with the zone leaders and also 4 other sisters in our zone. As we got on the jeep we were just talking to everyone and it was so awesome. It is so much better when there are more of you. We were pumped from the fireside and we just wanted to get out there and share with everyone haha. 

Oh yeah! So next transfer Elder Neil L. Anderson is coming to our Mission! He will come and speak to us! Ah I am so excited! It will be combined with the Quezon City North Mission as well! So that's awesome!  It will be amazing cause that's my last transfer AND cause it's an Apostle! I always wanted to meet or listen to an Apostle while on my mission. Now I will have the chance! I don't know if we will all get to shake his hand but that's okay. At least I will get to hear from him!

So this transfer I feel like we are starting from scratch in our area. Trying to find those that are ready to accept the gospel. They're out there, just need to find them. I am more inspired and pumped right now for the work! I love being a missionary! I can't even express it hahahaha! I've been pushed on my mission more than I ever have in my life, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

That's all for this week. I love you all! Have an amazing week!


Sister Hann



Photo
A bunch of people went to Aurora chapel to play some sports. We are all from different zones haha but they got permission from President.



Playing sport at Aurora Chapel






































No comments:

Post a Comment