Pages

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Transfer and 11 months - Week 48


So.... I am transferring! Haha! I felt like I would because I have almost been in this area for 6 months. I will be transferring to Quezon City South. I will update you more about that next week. I will be a follow-up trainer. I am a bit nervous about that but no worries, I got this mates ;) I am probably going to fry there because it is starting to get hot and I will be in the city talaga. I will never go dark though (tanned) (sometimes that confuses the Filipinos hehe). I have to go home and pacccccccckkkkkkk after this! I am too lazy for that! We played basketball again earlier. It was awesome.  Oh, and tomorrow I will be 11 months in the mission...

This week has been a good one :) We had the last district meeting with our district leader. He will go home tomorrow. I hate that my friends are now starting to go home :( He was my district leader for 3 transfers so we became good friends. That's just part of the mission! We all go home eventually! I love you all but it is going to be so hard for me to leave.  On Tuesday, it was also the 2 years of my companion being a member of the church! It was awesome to spend that day with her! She really hasn't been a member for long but she is awesome.

There is this funny old man in our area. He has this guitar and he always walks around singing. We always talk to him and he starts singing this song... "sa langit wala ng beer" then he would sing it in English... "in heaven there is no beer" Hahahaha it was so funny! Me and my companion had the song in our head for like 2 days!  
We had a really good day on Saturday... we had a member work with us all afternoon until we went home. It was a great day especially because we went back to someone we had talked to on the street and she let us in and we taught lesson 1. The member is a convert of about 3 or 4 years so it really helped our lesson because she could testify about how the gospel has blessed her family. The person we taught is a mother as well so they could really relate to each other! I hope that she progresses! Even if I am not there to see it. 

I am not really sure what else to say. I am forgetting everything that happened this week.

Oh, yeah, I finished the Book of Mormon last week for the first time on my mission. Hopefully I can finish it again before I go home!! It is absolutely amazing and I know it is true. 

I will just share a scripture that stood out to me this week. 3 Nephi 18:18

18 Behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, ye must watch and pray always lest ye enter into temptation; for Satan desireth to have you, that he may sift you as wheat.

You know what, Satan is very real and he knows our weakness’. I have seen that on my mission. We need to be so careful because it is true. He wants to have us, sift us as wheat. He is very cunning! Just watch out and pray always as it says in the scriptures. Satan is strong but of course the Lord is stronger :) 

Love you all!! Ingat kayo lagi. 

Sister Hann


Pictures: 

We played basketball again earlier, this was last week

Last week as well

Our district leader went home

Our activity last week

Our activity last week

Our zone leaders, taking a rest before going up all these stairs

3 Australians in one zone We randomly found this Australian flag! The Elder is now transferring to Quezon City South zone as well and he is becoming the zone leader... his companion is also an Australian hahaha. I think they are both from Melbourne

Our district




Basketball - last week

Basketball - last week as well


Our District Leader - He went home

Our Activity

Our Activity

Our zone leaders, taking a rest before going up all these stairs

3 Australians in one zone. We randomly found this Australian flag

Our District












No comments:

Post a Comment