Pages

Monday, 2 January 2017

Happy New Year! - Week 37



Happy New Year everyone!!!! 

How are you all??

We have had an interesting week because of the New Year. So, New Years Eve, New Year and today we have had a curfew of 5pm. There are so many fireworks, firecrackers etc here! And there are also many drunks hahahaha. So, we have been given a curfew which I must admit I am glad about because I don't want to be out there when everyone is drunk.

One of my house mates transferred and she is now companions with my Nanay! So cool :) I love them both. And..... my new house mate is.... SISTER TIO!!! She was my house mate in my first area.  I was SOOOO happy because we are so close :) She has been such a help to me as well since she has been back... and she said that she is so happy I am here because I am helping her too. 

Well I am struggling in this area. It is hard. I feel the pressure everywhere!!!! I am doing my best but I can't force people to accept the Gospel. Through my struggles though, I have found that the scriptures are such a comfort to me. I have truly found my love for them while I have been here on my mission. I don't have things here that used to relax me, like basketball, music (normal music, we have church music), being alone, watching tv, or just going to sleep. So, I rely on the Lord, my Saviour and on the scriptures more. That is enough for me and they always help me. Always turn to them when you have struggles. We have so many struggles in this life, and they are there for our benefit and growth. We can overcome anything through our faith and our trust in them.

Love you all!

Gotta go!

I want to share 1 scripture... Doctrine and Covenants 130:18-19...

18 Whatever principle of intelligence we attain unto in this life, it will rise with us in the resurrection.
19 And if a person gains more knowledge and intelligence in this life through his diligence and obedience than another, he will have so much the advantage in the world to come.

Ponder this :)

The photos are:
President & Sister Koster.
P-Day last week. We went to a place called cloud 9.
Last photo is of earlier this morning. We were talking to 2 girls who were cutting coconuts. They took this photo of me. The coconut tasted so good!!

President and Sister Koster

P - Day at a place called Cloud 9

P - Day at a place called Cloud 9



P-Day at a place called Cloud 9

Talking to the girls while cutting coconuts



Cutting coconuts - They tasted so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment