Pages

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

President Koster's Call

Hey all!!

So, this week has been interesting. 
 President called. I didn't hear the call because our sound for calling was low on our phone. Then I heard the message tone and I looked and there was a missed call from President and then a message from him to let us know when we were free because he needed to speak to me. I was like ahhhh flip sticks what is this about. He called back and he said to me. "Sister Hann, how is your Tagalog?" I was like yeah it's okay President. Then he told me that I would be training a new missionary and that she is a foreigner. I was like ahhhhhh I am dead hahaha. But he said to me that it was very clear to him that I should train and that the Lord has called me and will help me. Ahhh flip flip flip hahaha! I am excited because I can now call someone anak (child) (pronounced anuk). Haha but I am so nervous! I have to lead everything and teach her everything! And obviously lead with the Tagalog. My Tagalog is getting better. I can communicate reasonably well and I can understand reasonably well. It still depends sometimes though but ajgf;ajgfaldsjagd. So, this transfer will be fun for sure!!

So tonight, I think I am staying in the apartment of my Nanay wooo because she is closer to the mission home. I have to be at the mission home at 7am ughhhh. President also said... don't worry, we will feed you. I was like hehe alright I am there! Hahahah nah I didn't say that to him but I was thinking it for sure!

I am a bit nervous because our work was not great this last transfer because of the struggles of my companion. I don't blame her in anyway... But I know that I have a challenge ahead of me because I have to pick up where we lacked and also train a new missionary. But I am up for the challenge :) 

One scripture that has really comforted me this week has been:

Doctrine and Covenants section 84:88:
"And who receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your heart, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."

I love that. Wherever I go and whatever home I go into, Heavenly Father is always there. And it is the same with all of us. I just love that scripture :) 

Sorry I don't have many pictures this week! And I don't have many things to update you on. I am sure there will be a lot more next week.

I just want to let you know I love you all. The gospel is true aye! Here in the mission I have seen how much we need it! And especially the importance of the Restoration of the Gospel. If we understand the apostasy that occurred after Jesus Christ and His apostles died... We can understand why Joseph Smith had to restore the true church on the earth. If you understand it, it really makes sense my friends :)

Love you all! Have an amazing week! I pray for you always! Wish me luck in training my anak hahaha!


Sister Hann

Zone Conference Activity - Bowling


The Family that I Love


No comments:

Post a Comment