Pages

Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Hellooooooo Everyone

So I have my anak.. She is from Pakistan haha :) 
I have no time to email today.
I AM SO SORRY!!! I emailed mum and dad so ask them hahaha
I am doing well though! Love you all!


(Part of my email to mum)

Hi Mum! My week has been good with my new companion!
She is from Pakistan. She is so cute and so nice :) I am grateful for the opportunity to train her because it helps me to become better. I really do need to lead everything because she doesn't know Tagalog. So, I have been doing well with just talking to random people on the street too :) The main thing I want to teach her though is obedience. If we are obedient, Heavenly Father will put the right people in our path. I love the quote "Obedience brings blessings, but exact obedience brings miracles" Me and my companion both love that quote. 
I have enjoyed this week :) I am learning so much! It is not easy training, but it is fun :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment