Pages

Thursday, 1 December 2016

HELLO - Week 32

Hi everyone!

Oh, my word this has been an intense week. Training a missionary in a language I have only been learning for 7 months is not easy. I am dying. Haha only joking. It is for sure bringing me out of my comfort zone. I am having to lead everything. It has shown me though that my Tagalog is really improving. My companion can't understand me when I talk to investigators so I guess that is a good thing in regards to my language... but not for her hahahahaha.
It is hard because English is her second language as well. But it is okay. It is a challenge but Heavenly Father will provide a way :) I am just tired haha. 

We have had some good experiences this week. We have just been talking to random people about the gospel. One lady we talked to, it turns out her family are actually members in the branch I am assigned in. I was like whaaaaat?! When we went back to teach her she had two friends there and so we were able to teach them as well. The Lord really provides ways! 

Our progressing investigator at the moment is a 12 year old girl called Krizzy. She is great! She loves coming to church, the young women are great at fellow shipping her, and she is ready to be baptised! We just have to finish the lessons with her :) Her family is less active and have been for years, but she loves going and now comes every Sunday. It is so great to see the strong faith of a 12 year old girl. I remember at that age mum was always telling me to get out of bed to go to church and I always felt so tired. This girl just gets up and really has that desire. I love her :) 

This is not the easiest area, but I can see that as we are obedient, the Lord is putting people in our path to hear the gospel. So I will continue to work hard. 

We had a temple trip today, that is why my P-day has changed this week. I am so tired, we had to wake up at 4am this morning. So yeah, I don't think my email is very good. I will try and send some photos in another email... It wasn't working before though.

Anyway, I love you all. I am sorry it is not a very good update. Nothing overly amazing happened this week. I am just trying to do my best here to train Sister Isaac and lead the area. Hopefully next week my email will be better. 

Moroni 7:33 -  If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me.


Sister Hann










No comments:

Post a Comment