Pages

Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Five Months - Week 23

So on the 22nd of this month it was my 5 months! So technically I am only like 4 months in the field on the 1st of October... but the time we had in the MTC counts too so year I am literally 5 months into my mission!!!!! ano ba yan?! (tagalog expression).

So we just had another Zone activity this morning. Sports. So I got to play basketball! Sooooooooooo happy!!!  It was lots of fun! Stress reliever!! We are getting a zone
 t-shirt. we will probably get it on Friday... so I'll send a picture next week.

So we got a referral from President! We were like okay we HAVE to contact this person fast because it is a referral from President Koster. Anyway we found him. He has two kids. He is great! He has so many questions and he is so willing to listen. You can tell he is just searching for the truth! 

We have an 18-year-old investigator. I LOVE her! As soon as I met her we just clicked. I really care about her. We really have a good connection. I can't explain it :) Everything was going well with our lessons and then she had the question about Joseph Smith and all those wonderful questions that people have. Then it sort of went downhill and she was like "I am content in the born again church." I was like noooooooooo I know you were feeling the Spirit!! It's hard when you really testify about something and you really feel the Spirit, and then they're just like naaaaah sorry. HOW CAN YOU NOT FEEEEEEEEL ITTTTTTT hahahaha! Of course we respect people's decision and their religion. Our purpose is not to force people. It's just hard talaga. Pero we are going to keep in touch :) She gave me her email and she said that from now on we are friends and I have to add her on FB after the mission. I was showing her family pictures and she was like, can I be your little sister? Ugh she is awesome. I'll take a picture with her next week :) 


Our recent convert Chester, who is 22... He is great!! He has such a desire to read the Book of Mormon and all the scriptures. He has so many questions. He really wants to know EVERYTHING!! It's great! Haha I have that same desire! I just want to know everything! I love the deep doctrine hahahaha so interesting!!! Pero for now I just need to focus on the basics so I can teach them :) But yeah he is awesome! I am so happy that he is progressing. He received the Priesthood the other week and he said that he'll be blessing the Sacrament next week.

Also our most recent convert. Michael De Mesa (apparently that is actually the name of an actor here in the Philippines). He is awesome too! He was the one that investigated the church for 6 years! I can really see how the gospel has blessed his



life! He is so happy! He has had many trials recently but he is actually so happy! It is amazing to see! :) 

Ahhhhhhhhhh my time is running out! Love you all! Next week is transfer week. There is a good chance I will transfer. But you never know. So next email you will know whether or not I am transferring :) So yeah my email will be on Tuesday next week! I have been in this area for a long time and I have come to love the people here :) 

Sige I need to go. Love you all so much and I miss you all!

Keep being awesome, because I am hahahahaha joooooooooke!

Ingat lagi! 

Love 

Sister Hann


At a members home. The powder is part of a game we were playing.

My Taytay

Teaching a members dog the gospel

Lunch during our zone activity


Playing basketball for our zone activity


Zone Activity


No comments:

Post a Comment