Pages

Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Week 9 in TayTay

Hello everyone :)

I don't have long to email this week because we have a district activity soon.

So... We have a baptism scheduled for this friday!! :D YAAAY!!! First one! So excited :) It is a 56 year old lady, she is hilarious. We've been working with her to help her keep the Word of Wisdom. She is doing well! So definitely excited for that!

I continue to have struggles with the language. It is ughhh but it will come haha. 

My Nanay gets me to eat all different types of food haha. I've eaten chicken feet! That was definitely interesting hahaha. 

We got punted a lot this week. (People weren't there or people were hiding haha, or people were just too busy). But that is okay! We just keep working :)

I extended two baptism dates this week! They didn't accept hahaha. But it wasn't in a bad way. One was just like 'oh I've been baptised before.' And the other one... yeah I don't really know what happened there, I couldn't understand her HAHA. 

I really like my ward. (Cainta 1st ward). The members are really nice! They try to mimic my Australian accent haha. Especially the youth! They are crazy haha. They call me Ed Sheeran and that girl from Brave. A bunch of them worked with us yesterday after church. They are funny. 

So we have a temple tour on Saturday with our investigators :) and MTC tour! Yay going back to my second home again haha. 


Miss you all and love you heaps.

Sorry I couldn't reply to everyone this week! I read your emails! I'll update you next week more and send some photos. I am sorry that I am not good at updating you on how things are going. I only have 1 hour to email and it is hard. We get a new Mission President soon... maybe he'll let us email for two hours haha. ANYWAY! love you all!

Sister Hann

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment