Pages

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

I Did An All Nighter and Now I am Dead - Week 3



So..... I did an all nighter.... Only because all the missionaries left this morning... So sad :( 

I didn't plan on doing an all nighter but it just happened. So, my roomies left at 1 am. They were the first ones to leave. So I was like, oh yeah I'll just wait up with them and then say goodbye. They were running late though so I helped bring their bags down. When I got down there, there were other missionaries there just to say goodbye. So I ended up hanging around there... By the time my roomies left, other missionaries were coming down to prepare to leave. So I just stayed down and hung out with them before they left. It was worth it.. except I keep falling asleep today. Luckily it is P-Day.. although I was falling asleep in the temple hahaha. 

I misssssssssssssss all the missionaries already! I love them so much. It is crazy how close you can become with people in about 3 weeks. I have made friendships that will last forever :) They are the most caring, friendly people you will ever meet. I am so grateful for the opportunity to know them.... It just sucks that it was such a short amount of time :( But what most missionaries have done is pass what we call a 'BR' around. It is short for Book of Remembrance. So we all just wrote each other messages in them. It is such a good idea and I'm so glad I did it. 

It sucks now that they are all gone because it is just my district here. So 9 of us in this whole MTC....until Friday when the next batch of missionaries come. We are just so pumped for the next batch to come because it is deserted here and we are so used to having heaps of Filipinos around.




Here are some photos:





 These two photos are of my closest friend here in the MTC, Elder Madriaga. We talked on Facebook before I came and he is a legend



This is President and Sister Trask... And one of my good friends Elder Aro. He is such a kind person and helped me with the language.



This is Elder Berandoy. Hilarious guy and a good friend.





We took photos this Sunday and everyone just loves to jump in.



And then last but not least is Elder Santos. (He is on the right... Everyone loves to photobomb). This guy is a crack up and is Elder Madriaga's companion. The two of them are the best haha. Elder Santos will just walk around doing this sign and say 'repent ye repent ye, and be baptised' hahahahah or just 'magsisi' which means repent. I don't even know how it started but it came this big joke. He's great. 



Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh missing them already :(

Anyway, tomorrow we go out proselyting! Which will be heaps of fun! It's only for a few hours but I am excited... and nervous. I probably won't understand anything but that's okay hahahaha. 

I can't even think remember what happened this week... It went so fast. We've all just been sadly counting down the days till they leave. And when they left there was about a million people saying 'till we meet again.' Some would be like.. 'Till we meet again in the Spirit World' hahahahah or "Till we meet again in the Celestial Kingdom.' (Hopefully). Hahahaha just lots of fun :)

Anyway, that's about it from me this week. If I think of anything more I'll just send another email haha. 

Ingat! (Take care)

Love you all

Sister Hann xx

Getting ready to say goodbye to these missionaries


All the missionaries in the MTC for my first 3 weeks. Apart from 9 of us all the others are leaving. When you don't need to learn the language you only need to be in the MTC for 3 weeks. Another group of missionaries will arrive for the next 3 weeks of my time in the MTC.




No comments:

Post a Comment